These Standard Terms and Conditions govern your use of our Site, apidt.org.
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions before using this website (“Site”). By using this Site, you agreed to accept all these terms and conditions. You must not use this Site if you disagree with any of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Site is owned and operated by APIDTT Pty Ltd ACN 638 389 072 as trustee for the Asia Pacific Internet Development Trust (“APIDT”). APIDT may modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use and availability of any portion of this Site at any time, without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, APIDT own all the intellectual property rights, copyright and materials contained in this Site.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Site material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Site material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Site material;
- using this Site in any way that is or may be damaging to this Site;
- using this Site in any way that impacts user access to this Site;
- using this Site contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Site, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site;
- using this Site to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This Site is provided “as is,” with all faults, and APIDT expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Site or the materials contained on this Site. Also, nothing contained on this Site shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall APIDT, or any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Site. Without reducing the effect of the previous sentence, APIDT, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Site.
You hereby indemnify APIDT to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
APIDT is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Site you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between APIDT and you in relation to your use of this Site, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Australia for the resolution of any disputes.